Thursday, September 19, 2019
The Making of an Essay
When I write an essay, I get a writer's block for a good 15 minutes, and then I start to write a bit. Through out my school or just any day, I'll start to brainstorm ideas and then I tie them into my introduction and a body paragraphs. Writing an essay can be very frustrating because you're required to provide evidence and explain your point. Having to write something under pressure can be frighting for many especially slow thinkers like me. At the end, you get this happy and satisfying feeling that you were able to finish in the time that was given to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
1. The plot of this story is told by six year old Jean, nicknamed "Scout". She is very adventurous, curious, rebellious and is a...
-
It's important to get to know someone because obviously, it wont be awkward talking to them because your're now comfortable to work ...
No comments:
Post a Comment