Friday, September 6, 2019

I Care About Your Understanding

Trust and communication is key to a healthy relationship.  Arguing here and there is healthy.  Loving someone isn't easy, or at least trying to let them go.  I'm not sure if I'm making any sense.  I guess I want to give you advice on love.  Don't you think 1 year and 10 months is a long time?  I'm still head over heels for this guy I've been with since freshman year.  I think having all those little arguments, fun times and deep conversations on the phone helps the relationship become stronger.  There's no limit to becoming closer to you partner.  I believe that everyday is a step closer with them.  When it comes to this person, you'd do anything for him or her, they really be the most important person in your life... your #1 Best Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona-tine Day 23

Up and up :)