Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Hack 2 School Night

What is this class about?
- This class is about learning how to write and express our thoughts better.


What is the easiest part of this class?
- The easiest part for me in this class is writing out journal topics.

What is the hardest part of this class?
- The hardest part of this class is keeping up with all the blogs.  I tend to fall behind on them and not post them on time.

What have you learned so far?

- I've learned that I have to be open minded and express my thoughts and feelings more, not only in writing, but in life as well.

What is your big question ?

- My big question is how does school expect us to be able to finish all the work assigned in one night?  All students have a busy life outside of school, and because of school work and school activities.  Many students have to stop doing outside of school activities and wait until our long breaks come around to relax.  Not only that, many student athletes don't even get that long break during a vacation because coaches still assign practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona-tine Day 23

Up and up :)