Thursday, September 19, 2019
Conscience of a Hacker
When I started to read the hacker, I wasn't understanding what was being said. After a few lines in , I noticed that the reading was talking about how all teenagers are " the same". Adults expect teenagers to start acting like young adults, yet they we're being treated like children and frustrates many of us. When a teenager figures out something big, older people don't really take many serious because we are still "kids", which means that they probably got the idea from someone else. Do you believe you're a hacker?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
1. The plot of this story is told by six year old Jean, nicknamed "Scout". She is very adventurous, curious, rebellious and is a...
-
Hawthorne's purpose for writing this story shows even the nicest of people can have the worst, negative intentions. Many of the charac...
No comments:
Post a Comment