Hi I'm Lillianna Soto and I enjoy playing sports and music. Here at Santa Maria High I'm on the varsity teams for Volleyball, Basketball and Track and I'm in the jazz and marching band. I play clarinet, piano, trombone and trumpet. I have been in band for 8 years. Something else I really love are animals, my favorite is cats and lambs. I think I want to become a Veterinarian.
Thursday, August 15, 2019
Well Hello There :)
Hi I'm Lillianna Soto and I enjoy playing sports and music. Here at Santa Maria High I'm on the varsity teams for Volleyball, Basketball and Track and I'm in the jazz and marching band. I play clarinet, piano, trombone and trumpet. I have been in band for 8 years. Something else I really love are animals, my favorite is cats and lambs. I think I want to become a Veterinarian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
1. The plot of this story is told by six year old Jean, nicknamed "Scout". She is very adventurous, curious, rebellious and is a...
-
It's important to get to know someone because obviously, it wont be awkward talking to them because your're now comfortable to work ...
No comments:
Post a Comment