Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Today I Asked a Question

I always have questions in my mind.  Like I wonder "what if" questions a lot, in other words I OVER THINK SO MUCH.  Today I asked, "How are we capable of loving someone one day and the next day act like they're someone you've never met before?"  I constantly think of this because I'm in a relationship that will soon be 2 years.  We've been through some tough times.  I only ask this question because people are really capable to do lots of things.  This kind of ties back to the Socratic Seminar about Love. How can you recover from a relationship?  Someone who made you happy 24/7, now you're all alone.  How can you go from loving and treating someone so good and do the same to another without having your past love crossing your mind.  I may sound heart broken, but I 'm not.  These thoughts are constantly on my mind.  Overall, love is a special thing you could ever have with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona-tine Day 23

Up and up :)